Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Finally Get to relax


Hi there! Its me, ha i feel so relax now. I just finish my exam and well time flies so quickly, just a glimpse of it now i am pursuing my final year already in utar. Accomplishing my dreams to graduate with degree cert and maybe i will continuing on taking my masters. What you all think i should do?
Life is full of challenges and decision making destiny, but i will put all my dreams and everything in God's hand cause he will make everything possible in his Time.
Now i have to prepare my final year project already, its about extracting antibiotic from bacteria and use it in human pathogen. I hope i know what i am doing, because sometimes i just dunno what method to use to extract the bacteria i wanted. Oh well, maybe i could try on any actinomycetes. By the way the top picture, you must be wondering why i loaded this picture up, its because of its medicinal properties. Well somesort like immuno-modulators which regulate our immune system to its optimum state and other medicinal properties. hehe If you wanna
knnow more about this plant, you have to wait for the next issue of misai kuching or you can go to google (find out the good properties this plant have to offer).

No comments: