Thursday, September 25, 2008

2 Weeks of holiday not enough for me






As my friends knows that Utar(University Tunku Abdul Rahman) student will be having their Sem break now. Sooooo nice, not for me, i only have approximately 2 weeks of holiday. What a short one for this sem due to my final year project.
Actually when coming back to my own sweet hometown in penang, its such a food haven. Food everywhere, choosing what to eat is a major headache. Anything you mention of will be found, except those exquisite food international made. wakakaka
When i am at home i have been a couch potato, its like nothing to do. My only work is to make sure the house is clean and the plants are all watered. Well thats my daily routine, while after finish my chores i will end up in front of the computer. Guess what, either playing games, watching movie and anime, downloading stuff and major thinggy is to check my mail plus playing facebook. Hehe

When i was browsing Through some pictures, there are some pictures i need to show you..... well just look at it ya.

No comments: