Friday, January 9, 2009

Year 2009

Well time travel so fast, i could hardly remember what i was doing in 2008.
Having a lot of things to worry about like my final year project that lasted about three months. The ironic part is that i started my project in 2008 and ended on 2009 whereby i only take three months to complete it. It sounded like i take 2 years,,,, hehe

There is always new year resolution in the beginning of the year....... about mine .....
I am so getting ready for my final semester in Utar (University Tunku Abdul Rahman).... though a little lazy, but i will try my best to do what i can,,,, Yeah!!! God will guide me for i am sure of it.

Oh ya!!!! hopefully my final year project about Actinomycetes will be completed soon. Do you know what is Actinomycetes? I know you all want to know more about it right. Let me tell you, Actinomycetes are partially bacteria and fungus looking microorganism which produces antibiotics to inhibit other pathogens. Quite interesting as you can see that most of our antibiotics comes from one of the Actinomycetes family which are commonly know as Streptomyces found to be inhabiting the soil.

Wow our medicine did came from soil dont they!!! Sometime we are infected by phatogens found in the soil and yet the cure is also found in the soil. So what do you all think?

No comments: